Lots of love flowing at the Runge house this Valentine's Day! Nanny, Pa and Nana made a visit! Mommy made some yummy "HOT" Tortilla Soup! Nanny and Nana couldn't stop laughing because it was a bit too spicy for them. Mommy forgot to omit the adobe pepper seeds. OOPS! That's my Mommy, always trying to spice things up a bit! We finished it off with Mommy and Daddy's Annual Valentine Lobster Bake! I helped Mommy pick out the lobsters. (I kept calling them "hamsters" for some reason!) I helped Daddy with the preparations, but wasn't willing to taste test yet!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Happy Heart Day
Lots of love flowing at the Runge house this Valentine's Day! Nanny, Pa and Nana made a visit! Mommy made some yummy "HOT" Tortilla Soup! Nanny and Nana couldn't stop laughing because it was a bit too spicy for them. Mommy forgot to omit the adobe pepper seeds. OOPS! That's my Mommy, always trying to spice things up a bit! We finished it off with Mommy and Daddy's Annual Valentine Lobster Bake! I helped Mommy pick out the lobsters. (I kept calling them "hamsters" for some reason!) I helped Daddy with the preparations, but wasn't willing to taste test yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment