Mommy and I made a trip to Michael's and stocked up on crafts! I picked out birdhouses for Daddy, Nanny and Pa. They made the perfect Valentine's gifts! I impressed Mommy with my painting! We also made Shrinky Dinks afterwards. I had fun watching them change shape in the oven. I can't wait for tomorrow's Craft Hour. Daddy and I are building a model car! It's a '68 Corvette Convertible!
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Craft Hour
Mommy and I made a trip to Michael's and stocked up on crafts! I picked out birdhouses for Daddy, Nanny and Pa. They made the perfect Valentine's gifts! I impressed Mommy with my painting! We also made Shrinky Dinks afterwards. I had fun watching them change shape in the oven. I can't wait for tomorrow's Craft Hour. Daddy and I are building a model car! It's a '68 Corvette Convertible!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment