Nana and Christopher surprised me for a weekend visit! I was over the moon to see them at our door! Christopher and I played for hours and Daddy took us out on the golf cart. It was awful cold, so we had to bundle up! I am pretty particular about having my gloves on just right and my hood just so. Wonder who I get that from? Daddy made us laugh with his funny winter hat!
Tuesday, February 9, 2010
Christopher Comes to Town
Nana and Christopher surprised me for a weekend visit! I was over the moon to see them at our door! Christopher and I played for hours and Daddy took us out on the golf cart. It was awful cold, so we had to bundle up! I am pretty particular about having my gloves on just right and my hood just so. Wonder who I get that from? Daddy made us laugh with his funny winter hat!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment