The Henley's invited us to Kerrville for the weekend! I got to see Conner, Luke and Kate! We went on hikes, skipped rocks and did a lot of rock climbing! Kate is my new best bud! I told Daddy the other day that I wanted to see Miss Kristen and Kate. Mommy told Miss Kristen and she said that I have moved up the ranks with Kate. Kate told her that I am now ranked above her "boyfriend", Hudson. All right!
Monday, May 17, 2010
Kerrville
The Henley's invited us to Kerrville for the weekend! I got to see Conner, Luke and Kate! We went on hikes, skipped rocks and did a lot of rock climbing! Kate is my new best bud! I told Daddy the other day that I wanted to see Miss Kristen and Kate. Mommy told Miss Kristen and she said that I have moved up the ranks with Kate. Kate told her that I am now ranked above her "boyfriend", Hudson. All right!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment