We took Mommy and Nana to the Marrott Resort for Brunch. I think I had as much fun as Mommy did! They had the best balloon maker and my request was an elephant! (Future Republican in the making!) They had live music, craft stations and my own child size buffet. Mommy was able to find plenty of gluten free and she really enjoyed the guitar player! Daddy and I made her two special cards and gave her flowers. It put a smile on her face!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Happy Mother's Day
We took Mommy and Nana to the Marrott Resort for Brunch. I think I had as much fun as Mommy did! They had the best balloon maker and my request was an elephant! (Future Republican in the making!) They had live music, craft stations and my own child size buffet. Mommy was able to find plenty of gluten free and she really enjoyed the guitar player! Daddy and I made her two special cards and gave her flowers. It put a smile on her face!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment