



Mommy and I went to the Children's Museum in New Braunfels. I had a blast! There were so many things to play with. I loved the train set and driving the ambulance. I made sure that I got the driver's seat before the other kid's could grab it. Mommy told me to share, but I wanted to be at the wheel! I played at the bank for a long time. Mommy seemed a little worried with how much I liked playing with the money. She kept trying to drag me to the grocery store. The best part was the water area outside. I love water! Mommy saved the best for last! I was pooped and wore myself out!
1 comment:
The shirt says it all! You certainly are a charmer, Lawson! We enjoyed getting to see you this past weekend. You sure have gotten big since the last time we saw you! Take care and we hope to see you again real soon!
Love,
The Roehlings
Post a Comment