Thursday, May 29, 2008

Memorial Day Festivities

Conner, Lawson and Luke

Aunt Tina, Mommy and Lawson


Playing with the boys!

Beau blowing bubbles!

What a busy and fun filled weekend! It all started on Saturday when the Tucker's stopped by for a visit. I had a blast playing with Conner and Luke. We hit it off and had a ball hiding in my magic chest! I look forward to visiting them in Austin soon! After a power nap, we headed to Tapatio Springs and visited The Roehling's! It was so good to see Chad, Carrie and Carter again! Mommy said it was like old times. Carrie made yummy pizza and I even ate all of the meat on it! Mommy was amazed! Then we went for a walk and saw lots of deer. The best part was seeing millions of lightening bugs! They put on a light show for us! It was AWESOME! I also had a great time meeting Brandy, Kevin and their kiddos! On Sunday, Nanny, Pa and my Great Aunt Tina drove down for the day. What a surprise! We had a ball playing hide n seek. It took me a bit to warm up to Aunt Tina, but I was showering her with kisses by the end of the day. Memorial Day brought a houseful of kiddos for me to play with! We had all of our special friends over for a cookout and playtime. I had a ball playing with my friends!!!!!!!

No comments: