Mommy had a fun weekend with her friends, while Daddy and I had some boy time! I had so much fun seeing all of my Aunties again! They sure are pretty! I couldn't decide who I wanted to love on more! They all are so nice and I had fun putting on a dance show for them. I didn't want to say goodbye, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with my Daddy. We went to McDonald's for breakfast, Costco for some Superbowl munchies and played at the park. My Daddy is a cool guy! Mommy needed a break and I am glad she has some fun with her best friends!Monday, February 11, 2008
Mommy's Night Out
Mommy had a fun weekend with her friends, while Daddy and I had some boy time! I had so much fun seeing all of my Aunties again! They sure are pretty! I couldn't decide who I wanted to love on more! They all are so nice and I had fun putting on a dance show for them. I didn't want to say goodbye, but I had a lot of fun hanging out with my Daddy. We went to McDonald's for breakfast, Costco for some Superbowl munchies and played at the park. My Daddy is a cool guy! Mommy needed a break and I am glad she has some fun with her best friends!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Amen! Mommy and all your aunties very much needed some precious girl time - thanks for letting us steal her!!!! Mia can't wait to see you next weekend and learn some of your dance moves!
Post a Comment