What fun! I got to have Sunday brunch with my friends Mia, Tripp and Beau! It was a beautiful day and we had fun playing outside! I think Miss Mia is a cutie pie. I can't wait for her to visit us again! I really like her doggie Scout and think he would have a ball playing with Harley. Tripp and Beau have so many fun toys. I am really getting to like this socializing thing. Not that I don't have fun with Mommy all the time, but it is good to mix things up a bit! We ate lots of good food and I just love Mr. Will's cooking! Especially his buttery grits and yummy scrambled eggs! I highly recommend Sunday Brunch!Thursday, February 28, 2008
Sunday Brunch
What fun! I got to have Sunday brunch with my friends Mia, Tripp and Beau! It was a beautiful day and we had fun playing outside! I think Miss Mia is a cutie pie. I can't wait for her to visit us again! I really like her doggie Scout and think he would have a ball playing with Harley. Tripp and Beau have so many fun toys. I am really getting to like this socializing thing. Not that I don't have fun with Mommy all the time, but it is good to mix things up a bit! We ate lots of good food and I just love Mr. Will's cooking! Especially his buttery grits and yummy scrambled eggs! I highly recommend Sunday Brunch!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment