Friday, December 21, 2007

"Get your motor runnin...head out on the highway..."

Nanny and PaPa surprised me with a present!
Wow! (That's my favorite word these days!)
Crusin' on my new four wheeler!
I even have a wagon on back to haul Harley and all of my rocks!
We spent an early Christmas with Nanny and PaPa last weekend. I wish we could have Christmas every day! I can't wait to get into the rest of the colorful boxes under the tree! They got me a really cool 4-wheeler that I love to ride around! I am still figuring out the forward and reverse switch, but it sure is fun to get up and go! I can't wait to see what Santa brings! Oh, about that Santa guy. Mommy took me to visit him and I was perfectly fine waving and chatting with him from a distance. Mommy just had to sit me on his lap and boy was I scared! I didn't like all of that white hair on his face! Maybe next year I will warm up to him, but I had nothing but croc tears for our first encounter! What a wonderful holiday! Merry Christmas!!!!!!


1 comment:

The Daily Stroll said...

Hi - my name is Monda. I'm one of Sarah Shepperson's friends. I was wondering if you knew where Lawson's grandparent's found his four-wheeler. I have a 21 month old son and we looked every where for one like this for Christmas but never found one. Could you email me at monda_r@hotmail.com and let me know?? Thanks!!! :)