Sunday, December 30, 2007

No shoes...no shirt...no problem!



Much to my Mommy's dismay, I have decided that I prefer not to wear shirts or shoes. I love pulling my shoes off and playing with the velcro. I also love playing with my feet! And those toes...I even have ten of them! Mommy has caught on to this and now puts my shoes and socks on before we get out of the car. Every morning I love to make a game out of "time to get dressed"! Mommy thinks that if she songs a song to me I will dress with no fuss. Why mess with a shirt when it hides my muscles! Just wait until I am 16! Look out ladies!

1 comment:

Sassy said...

Naked time is an important part of my day too, Lawson. I only like flip flops, otherwise, my shoes are off the second I am in the car or at home.
Why bother? Moms just don't get it.

Love,
Lexie