Monday, October 29, 2007

Lowe's is a blast!


We all took our weekly trip to Lowe's! I just love this place! The smells, the toys, the people...it's just one big playground! No way will I stay in my cart when there is so much to be explored! I, of course, was drawn to the tool bins. You leave it to me, I will find anything with drawers! I especially like to push the shopping cart all by myself. There is a bar at the bottom that is perfect for me. I heard MaMa say she was afraid other shoppers would think she was mean to let a baby push their cart around. Baby...I don't think so...I am a strong boy! I also heard her say that Lowe's should give us some free shares of stock because they have spent so much money there on homes over the last two years. I can't believe Mommy and Daddy are rebuying things they already bought for the Tampa home. What is wrong with them?!?!?! Couldn't they have just moved it all with us? I can't wait to go back next week to buy an air filter we forgot and a mini fridge! Yippeeeeeeee!

No comments: