Thursday, October 25, 2007

Fun with the Roehling's

Driving my car around The Shops at La Cantera! Vroom! Vroom!
Isn't Carter precious!! Gorgeous blue eyed baby boy!

Awwww! Lawson loves to give kisses! Maybe another sibling is a possibility?
Come on Carter, I'll show you how to play ball!
Good times with special friends!



We were so excited to have the Roehling's visit us from H-town! I was so excited to play with Carter and Mama couldn't wait to have a lovely smelling baby in the house! I wasn't jealous at all and loved giving Carter lots of kisses! He is such a happy boy and smiles all of the time! It was a riot listening to the parents chit chat. They kept laughing about how times have changed and they used to stay up until 1 or 2 chatting and having "bers". I can't believe they ever stayed up that late! How did they ever get up so early after those late nights? Apparently, they used to sleep until after 9! No way! I just can't imagine that! They managed to stay up until 11, which was a big accomplishment! We had a ball at the pumpkin patch and picked out a pumpkin. Aunt Carrie and Mommy took me for a long car ride at the Shops at La Cantera, while Daddy and Uncle Chad played golf. I can dig this shopping thing, as long as I get to drive the green car all day! It's much better driving into Nordstrom's and Potterybarn rather than strolling in! I hope they come back for another visit real soon! I am discovering that friends are a nice thing to have!




1 comment:

Carrie Roehling said...

I had a blast getting to play with you, Lawson! I can't wait for you to teach me everything you know! One day we will race in the cars at La Canterra and watch our Mommys freak out! ha ha!!!
Love,
Carter