Mommy apologizes for being so behind on my blog! Life has been really busy in the Runge household these days! We went to Disneyworld a few weeks ago and stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. My mantra of the week was, "This is AWESOME!" I got to have breakfast at Chef Mickey and meet all of my favorite characters. We went to all of the parks and had the best time. We saw Nemo and Lion King shows that kept me in awe! My favorite ride was the Buzz Lightyear ride and I really enjoyed the Star Wars Show. I can't wait to go back!
Thursday, October 7, 2010
Disneyworld
Mommy apologizes for being so behind on my blog! Life has been really busy in the Runge household these days! We went to Disneyworld a few weeks ago and stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge. My mantra of the week was, "This is AWESOME!" I got to have breakfast at Chef Mickey and meet all of my favorite characters. We went to all of the parks and had the best time. We saw Nemo and Lion King shows that kept me in awe! My favorite ride was the Buzz Lightyear ride and I really enjoyed the Star Wars Show. I can't wait to go back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment