I love my new teacher, Mrs. Cady! She has been teaching for 35 years! I am also very excited that Mykayln and McKenna are in my class! They are my neighbor buddies! If you are wondering, I didn't get to wear my hat to school. I get upset when Mommy tries to wet my hair down in the mornings, so Mommy came up with another option. I get to wear my hat in the car and take it off when I get to school. It's like magic...my hair is not every which way and Mommy is happy! Silly girls!
Monday, September 6, 2010
First Day of 4 Year Preschool
I love my new teacher, Mrs. Cady! She has been teaching for 35 years! I am also very excited that Mykayln and McKenna are in my class! They are my neighbor buddies! If you are wondering, I didn't get to wear my hat to school. I get upset when Mommy tries to wet my hair down in the mornings, so Mommy came up with another option. I get to wear my hat in the car and take it off when I get to school. It's like magic...my hair is not every which way and Mommy is happy! Silly girls!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're mommy is SURE SMART!
Post a Comment