I had my birthday party at Little Gym this weekend! It was Star Wars themed and I was in awe of my Captain Rex cake and cookies! All of my friends were there and Nana and Papa made a special trip. Miss Megan and Miss Nora are my favorite teachers at Little Gym and they were there special for my party. We played with lightsabers on the beam and I got to be quarterback! It was so much fun! I told Mommy my favorite part of the day was the cake and ice cream! I am so excited to be four!
Sunday, August 1, 2010
4th Birthday Party
I had my birthday party at Little Gym this weekend! It was Star Wars themed and I was in awe of my Captain Rex cake and cookies! All of my friends were there and Nana and Papa made a special trip. Miss Megan and Miss Nora are my favorite teachers at Little Gym and they were there special for my party. We played with lightsabers on the beam and I got to be quarterback! It was so much fun! I told Mommy my favorite part of the day was the cake and ice cream! I am so excited to be four!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We had so much fun at your birthday party. It was so nice seeing you play and being around your friends. Nana and Papa had a wonderful time. We love you!!
Post a Comment