This year Halloween was a success! This was my first year Trick or Treating! I've been a bit scared in the past. Mommy thought I would be more willing if I went with my friend, Cody. She was right! I had so much fun going door to door asking for treats. I dressed up as Woody from Toy Story and Daddy was a cowboy. It's been a busy month full of Pumpkin Patches, Fall Parties and lots of candy! Smarties are my favorite! I also won Honorable Mention for Best Costume in our neighborhood's Fall Festival. I was so proud!
Sunday, November 1, 2009
Trick or Treat
This year Halloween was a success! This was my first year Trick or Treating! I've been a bit scared in the past. Mommy thought I would be more willing if I went with my friend, Cody. She was right! I had so much fun going door to door asking for treats. I dressed up as Woody from Toy Story and Daddy was a cowboy. It's been a busy month full of Pumpkin Patches, Fall Parties and lots of candy! Smarties are my favorite! I also won Honorable Mention for Best Costume in our neighborhood's Fall Festival. I was so proud!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment