Bad Mommy! Mommy has not been good about updating my blog this summer! To her defense, she was without her laptop for 7 weeks. (She had to get a new keyboard...because I broke off some keys when I was a baby and it was about time to get them repaired. I don't know why Mommy wouldn't just get a new computer, but she is stubborn like that!) Anyways, I thought I would have her add a picture that I took of her. I love playing with the camera! It's my new pastime!Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Mommy the Slacker
Bad Mommy! Mommy has not been good about updating my blog this summer! To her defense, she was without her laptop for 7 weeks. (She had to get a new keyboard...because I broke off some keys when I was a baby and it was about time to get them repaired. I don't know why Mommy wouldn't just get a new computer, but she is stubborn like that!) Anyways, I thought I would have her add a picture that I took of her. I love playing with the camera! It's my new pastime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thank God! And, I missed you so much! Was going to ask, but...well, blame it on MOM.
Post a Comment