Mommy took me to one of my many Christmas parties. Apparently, I have a busier social calendar than Mommy and Daddy! Santa made a surprise visit and Mommy was happy to see I wasn't frightened by his appearance. However, this was the closest I would get to the jolly 'ole soul! I was happy as long as I was about 10 feet away, but sit me on his lap and I will have a fit! Maybe next year!Friday, December 26, 2008
Santa Claus is Coming to Town
Mommy took me to one of my many Christmas parties. Apparently, I have a busier social calendar than Mommy and Daddy! Santa made a surprise visit and Mommy was happy to see I wasn't frightened by his appearance. However, this was the closest I would get to the jolly 'ole soul! I was happy as long as I was about 10 feet away, but sit me on his lap and I will have a fit! Maybe next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment