



I turned the big 2 on August 3rd! I had the best birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese! It was so much fun celebrating with all of my family and friends here in San Antonio. I had a ball playing all of the games and dancing with Chuck E. Cheese! I got a bit emotional when he left my table though. I chased after him with big crikey tears because I didn't want him to leave. Mommy was in shock because she was so scared of those things when she was little. Not me...they are my friends! I had a Cars themed party and loved my Cars cake. I couldn't help myself from dipping into the icing. Yum! I love cake! I even blew out my candle! I can't wait to turn 3 and have another party!!!!
1 comment:
Happy birthday to such a handsome little boy!! :)
Post a Comment