Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Daddy Turns 31!


We celebrated Daddy's birthday yesterday! I love birthdays! I helped Daddy open his present and loved watching him blow out his candles! Mommy and I were busy all day getting ready for the big party. We bought Daddy some really cool Lucheesy cowboy boots. I had fun helping Mommy bake his cake and prepare a yummy salmon dinner. Too bad I put my fingers under Daddy's chair leg and almost gave Mommy a heart attack. I only cried for a minute and thought it brought some excitement to the evening! Mommy is going to have to get over her fears. I am a boy and am going to get ouchies now and then!

I love to walk! I am really getting the hang of this! However, I wish Mommy wouldn't make me wear these bulky things on my feet! Shoes...zapatos they are called! I much rather go around barefoot! It's a whole new world now and it makes it easier opening the cabinet doors when you are on your feet!

Well, I better get a nap before Mommy and I go to the Botanical Gardens. That is if this rain lets up! I love it! I get a kick out of running in the rain with Mommy! She hoots and hollers! It's so funny!

Well, God bless and bye-bye!

No comments: