
Daddy celebrated his first Father's Day with me and PaPa! What fun was had! We had a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel! There was quite a wait, so I had fun flirting with the cute blond lady by the stuffed animals. She kept bringing me all kinds of fun toys in the store. Mommy and daddy had fun looking at the candy section and reminiscing about eating Wax lips, Big League Chew and Candy Cane sticks. I think mommy really wanted to buy some! PaPa fed me grits and I ate a yummy biscuit! It was a lot of fun! We visited Daddy's office and I got to cruise around! Then we went to Brackenridge Park and saw the train! Mommy and daddy sure do like to drive around and look at houses a lot! Geez! Mommy is taking me to get my haircut today! So, look for my new do in the next post! Have a smiling day! I luv, Lawson
No comments:
Post a Comment